We are still requiring guests to wear a face covering to enter the building. PLease read our current COVID policies before visiting us:
- Guests are required to wear a face mask or face shield when entering the building to purchase wine or use the restroom. Your vacination-status does not change this requirement. Trust me, we would rather not wear these things either, but this policy remains in place to protect our staff.
- We are currently not accepting cash. Credit or debit cards only please.
- The upstairs porch contains tables for up to 4 guests. The lower lawn contains a few Adirondack chairs and picnic tables and loads of grass for your own blankets or camping chairs. The downstairs porch is now no longer available for seating.
- Groups larger than 4 guests are able to spead out on the lower lawn. Picnic tables and Adirondack chairs are available on a first come basis.
- We are currently offering tasting flights, as well as bottles and glasses of wine and sangria. We are still not conducting bar tastings.
- We are serving wine in compostable cups. I know it's a bummer, but we are still not washing glassware. You are welcome to bring your own wine glasses from home if you like (only makes sense if buying a bottle though). Or you can purchase one of our logo glasses to use here and take home with you.
- You are welcome to bring food and (non-alcoholic) beverages. We are currently not offering either. We just ask that you clean up after yourselves. Open-top trashcans will be spaced throughout.
Tasting Room Hours
Saturday - Sunday • 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
April - December (Closed Easter)
Groups of 4 or less: upstairs porch
Groups of 5 or more: lower lawn
Loving Cup is conveniently located near many other Virginia wineries and attractions. Please be sure to make a day or a weekend out of your visit and enjoy the beauty and diversity of our area.