We are still requiring guests to wear a face covering to enter the building. Pease read our current COVID policies before visiting us:
- Unvaccinated Guests are asked to wear masks to enter the building to purchase wine or visit the restroom. Our staff will remain masked inside.
- The upstairs porch contains tables for up to 4 guests. The lower lawn contains a few Adirondack chairs and picnic tables and loads of grass for your own blankets or camping chairs. The downstairs porch is now no longer available for seating.
- Groups larger than 4 guests are able to spead out on the lower lawn. Picnic tables and Adirondack chairs are available on a first come basis.
- We are currently offering tasting flights, as well as bottles and glasses of wine and sangria. We are still not conducting bar tastings.
- You are welcome to bring food and (non-alcoholic) beverages. We are currently not offering either. We just ask that you clean up after yourselves. Open-top trashcans will be spaced throughout.
Tasting Room Hours
Saturday - Sunday • 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
April - December (Closed Easter)
Groups of 4 or less: upstairs porch
Groups of 5 or more: lower lawn
Loving Cup is conveniently located near many other Virginia wineries and attractions. Please be sure to make a day or a weekend out of your visit and enjoy the beauty and diversity of our area.